Abundant in important minerals such as Iron, Calcium, Sodium and Phosphorus, as well as unsaturated organic acids, linoleic acid, and a large number of proteins and enzymes, flaxseed is one ingredient you should always have on the menu. This seed is ideal for eliminating fats and toxins from the body, improving metabolism, reducing blood sugar levels and regulating appetite.
Plus, it effectively lowers blood cholesterol levels and reduces high blood pressure.
Last, but not least, the omega-3 fatty acids in flaxseed stimulate the sweat glands and promote elimination of excess body fat, which makes it perfect for any weight loss program.
FLAXSEED TEA FOR WEIGHT LOSS
If you want to get the perfect body shape, flaxseed tea is your most reliable ally. It will stimulate the fat-burning process while providing your body with the essential nutrients it depends on.
– 1-2 tbsps. finely ground flaxseed
– 250ml water
- Add the flaxseed in a cup of cold water. Let it sit for a couple of hours stirring occasionally.
- Boil the mixture for 5 minutes then strain.
- If you want to improve the taste, add some herb while brewing the tea. For example, add half a teaspoon grounded mint, quince seeds, dry orange peel or chamomile.
- For optimal wright loss results, drink 2-3 cups of this tea a day, one on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, and half an hour before each meal.
Regular consumption of flaxseed tea will significantly improve your skin quality making it smoother, suppler and healthier. Best of all, you skin won’t sag once you start losing pounds.
- Consume a mix of 1 tbsp. minced flaxseed and water or fruit juice to eliminate kidney and gallbladder stones.
- To treat different inflammations, ulcers, infected and sore breasts, festered sores, and pneumonia make a pulpy coating by mixing a tablespoon of flaxseed, a few drops flaxseed oil and warm water and apply on the affected area. Cover with a cotton cloth and change 2-3 times a day.
- Take 1 tbsp. flaxseed oil daily if you are dealing with hemorrhoids, difficult expectoration and stabbings. It’s also beneficial for tuberculosis healing.
- To speed up the healing process of burns and wounds, smear some flaxseed oil on the painful area.