According to the old Japanese philosophy Jean Shin Jyutsy, good emotional and physical health can be maintained by stimulating certain points on the hands.
This alternative medicine focuses on balancing the flow of body energy by activating the vital finger points.
The principle behind this doctrine is that each finger is related to a certain organ in the body which on the other hand produces a certain emotion. In case you need to affect an organ, you should hold your finger and press it for about 3 to 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, breathe deeply. For overall body harmonization, you should massage each finger individually for no less than 3 minutes.
The following organs, emotions and disorders are related to each finger:
– Thumb – stomach and spleen; anxiety and depression; nervousness, abdominal pain, headaches, skin problems;
– Index finger (forefinger) – kidneys and bladder; fear, confusion and disappointment; digestive disorder, muscle pain, toothache, backache;
– Middle finger – liver and gall; indecision, anger and irritability; fatigue, menstrual pain, frontal headache, migraine, vision problems, blood circulation issues;
– Ring finger – colon and lungs; sadness, fear of rejection, grief, negativity; digestion disorder, asthma, skin diseases, respiratory problems, ringing in the ears;
– Small finger – heart and small intestine; anxiety, nervousness and lack of self-esteem; heart disease, bloating, sore throat, bone disorders.