Recent studies have shown an interesting fact, that only 10% of the people sleep naked, especially with all the benefits that come along with sleeping nude. If sleeping naked does not appeal to you yet, we will give you seven reasons that might change your mind!
1.Most of the people are wearing clothes at night to keep them warm, but wearing clothes at night prevents the hormone of growth from being released. The growth hormone repairs your body and has many more beneficial effects on the body!
The Growth hormone:
- Builds muscle
- Lowers the risk of diabetes
- Promotes weight loss
- Stimulates the immune system
- Stimulates the growth of internal organs
- Promotes bone density
- Repairs tissue
- Lowers the risk of heart disease
2. At night our bodies need to cool down, this decreases the level of cortisol greatly. In order to keep the level of cortisol low we must get enough restful sleep. Because high levels of cortisol increases your appetite and the tendency to overeat. High levels of cortisol can increase belly fat, lower the libido and disrupt our sleep patterns.
3. Skin to skin contact releases oxytocin – the bonding hormone, which is the reason why people who sleep naked have better relationships. The annoying pajamas can get in the way of the skin to skin contact, and we need oxytocin, because it is very important as it reduces blood pressure, lowers stress and boosts happiness.
4. One thing is for sure, you will have better sex. Just think about how you’re both naked with all that oxytocin going around!
5. You will have more self-confidence! You will learn to be more comfortable with your body,when you sleep naked. You will be happier when you learn to be comfortable with yourself. We don’t have to mention the fact that with all that time spending naked you will take care of yourself more, to look your best.6
We are sure that after learning all of these wonderful benefits of sleeping naked, you will ditch the pajamas and enjoy this empowering nightly freedom. Remember, you will look better, feel better, and have a great relationship with your partner.